Thursday, December 17, 2015

[FINALS] Webpage/Website

Here's a few screenshots of my finals project for e-Communication / e9. This was made using the instructions up on the E-Ravens blog and Adobe's Dreamweaver program. All images except for my bio photograph were from Morguefile. The bio photo was taken by myself.


Above is the Home Page, introducing myself, my Elevator Pitch, and a bit of backstory from myself, along with a picture.


This is the project page, which features the projects from each rotation that I think are some of my best works.


A continuation of the project page, featuring my Chase Scene project and talking about how/why/when it was done.

All the links work perfectly well, the videos play perfectly on the page, and everything functions perfectly.  The only thing I dislike about the page is the black background and the shoddy border, but there is only so much I could do within a few days time, seeing as I don't own Dreamweaver.

All in all, I think I did a pretty fair job on this.

Criticism on this project is appreciated, although I may not respond to all comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment