Friday, March 4, 2016

[PERSONALITY QUIZ] [REDO]

I redid the personality quizzes due to a few drastic changes in personality among other things, so I'm putting down some information here about it so that if a teacher checks, they don't assume that I just changed it because I could.

Meyer-Briggs - INTP. I have more intuition on this because some of the options didn't exactly fit what I had in mind, although were somewhat close. I try to balance intuition with thinking - After all, you think almost every second that you're conscious. In the moment, I'll try to feel what fits best with projects among other things, but I think more in depth about it.


Lion/Otter/Retriever/Beaver Quiz

1) Lion. Leader type, good at making decisions and very goal-oriented.  Enjoys challenges, difficult assignments, and opportunity for improvement. However, think of the goal, they can step on people  to reach it. They can become aggressive and competitive in nature, and need to learn to let others contribute without snapping at them for it.

Strength: Goal-oriented, strong, direct.
Weakness: Argumentative, a bit too dictatorial
Limitation: Doesn't understand that directness can hurt others, hard time expressing grace.

2) Beaver. "Beaver- Organized. Beavers think that there is a right way to do everything and they want to do it exact that way. Beaver personalities are very creative. They desire to solve everything. Desire to take their time and do it right. Beavers do not like sudden changes. They need reassurance.

         Strength: High standards, order, respect
         Weakness: Unrealistic expectations of self & others, too perfect.
         Limitation: Seeing the optimistic side of things, expressing flexibility."


-◬

No comments:

Post a Comment